Marketing Online Workshop.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a membership through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection.
All online visitor data collected by Marketing Online Workshop.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. Marketing Online Workshop.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
We can be reached by contacting:
Marketing Online Workshop.com
WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND MARKETING ONLINE WORKSHOP, LLC, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Marketing Online Workshop, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL MARKETING ONLINE WORKSHOP, LLC BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF MARKETING ONLINE WORKSHOP, LLC OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, MARKETING ONLINE WORKSHOP, LLC’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Marketing Online Workshop, LLC makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Marketing Online Workshop, LLC web site, please understand that it is independent from Marketing Online Workshop, LLC, and that Marketing Online Workshop, LLC has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Marketing Online Workshop, LLC web site does not mean that Marketing Online Workshop, LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Marketing Online Workshop, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Marketing Online Workshop, LLC and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. All provisions of paragraphs (COPYRIGHTS AND LICENSES, TRADEMARKS, NO WARRANTIES, CUSTOMER REMEDY, USE OF THE SITE, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION, and THIRD PARTY RIGHTS) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States applicable to agreements made and to be performed in United States. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Marketing Online Workshop, LLC and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in United States. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
Marketing Online Workshop, LLC’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Marketing Online Workshop, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Marketing Online Workshop.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Marketing Online Workshop.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Wyoming, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Jackson, Wyoming. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Jackson, Wyoming, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND AFFILIATION AFFIDAVIT
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 – Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this document is to establish the possible compensatory affiliation with Marketing Online Workshop, LLC and Any Testimonialists or Endorsers found on the ages of our site.
Any or all endorsements from testimonialists used in our promotional materials MAY be affiliated with Marketing Online Workshop, LLC as Marketing Affiliates and therefore might have an established connection with Marketing Online Workshop, LLC in the form of Commissions paid on sales resulting from Referrals from those Testimonialists that might lead some readers to believe that the testimonial reviews on the pages of Marketing Online Workshop might be biased. However, the reviews and comments on the pages of this site are to the best of our knowledge the true statements and beliefs of the endorsement givers and any claims made on the pages of this site can be substantiated on request to support@MarketingOnlineWorkshop.com
None of the testimonialists whose Endorsements were used in promotion of Marketing Online Workshop have received complimentary promotional copies of Marketing Online Workshop for the purposes of reviewing Marketing Online Workshop to help generate Endorsement type Testimonials.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent Marketing Online Workshop and it’s potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using Marketing Online Workshop, the techniques or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using these products, ideas and techniques and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” (We absolutely HATE “get rich quick” courses.)
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, previous knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward Looking Statements use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Your Results May Vary from ours and those of anyone else who is, or will be using these products, techniques, and/or services .
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. In fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material at all.
All materials on this site are © copyrighted by Marketing Online Workshop, LLC. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way, online or offline, other than what is outlined within this site, under any circumstances without express permission from Marketing Online Workshop, LLC.
Marketing Online Workshop offers a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products and services sold. If you are having any issues, we ask that you give us the opportunity to help you solve them before requesting a refund.
Refund Procedure: In order to request a refund under our guarantee you must must explicitly contact us within thirty (30) calendar days from the time you purchased a software product or a training course.
You MUST contact us by filling out a SUPPORT TICKET. Support tickets can be opend up by:
1) Clicking on the “Support” link in the footer (which is viewable on all pages of our websites) or by going to http://MarketingOnlineWorkshop.com/support.
2) Then click on the “Create Ticket” link in the menu and follow the instructions.
Opening support tickets via the method described above give everyone a “paper trail”. Please Do NOT request a refund using the “Contact Us” link.
Cancelling Monthly Subscriptions: Once a monthly subscription has been processed, it cannot be refunded for that month. You may, however, request that we cancel your subscription immediately so that it will not bill again, and you can continue using your membership until that month is used up.
Marketing Online Workshop LLC
6027 Heidrich Way, Ste 100
Grovetown, GA 30813